- Sam: I was trying to save your life.
- Angela: By running me down and beating me up?
- Sam: No, no. I thought...I thought that your heart had stopped. I was just trying to get it started again, that's all.
- Angela: Oh, why don't you back over me a couple more times?
- Sam: You shouldn't move.
- Angela: You shouldn't drive.
- Customer: Hi, do you have the song "I Just Called To Say I Love You?" It's for my daughter's birthday.
- Barry: Yea we have it.
- Customer: Great great... Well, can I have it?
- Barry: No, you can't.
- Customer: Why not?!
- Barry: Because it's sentimental tacky crap that's why. Do we look like a store that sells "I Just Called to Say I Love You"? Go to the mall!
- Customer: What's your problem?!
- Barry: Do you even know your daughter? There's no way she likes that song! Oh oh oh wait! Is she in a coma?
You know it, and here it comes, a nice list of nice photos, mostly of beautiful girls:
Oh those eyes, they are beautiful. Aileen is also a beauty, and this girl, too. It’d be nice to see them all wearing a green bikini, it’d be really quite emotive. Anyway, here you have some water monsters, and sand from Spain.
She’s wet, but Laura is not. And I’m listening to some soul music, while the madonna of the breasts
takes a black and white portrait of a ray of light. I’m not sure if that was glamour or fashion, because I can only remember that smile. It was an unexpected rise, a bit purple, or maybe it was a scar on the playa. So…by that time someone was
eating an apple. That was 90 degrees of Nataly and FU. It was a real money shot. It was a mash up between an ad campaign and another girl. To finish this nonsense, let me show you a blue jeans back,
wrap and sss. Good night!
Once again, here I have links to photos I hope you like:
- Leg warmers, a sexy girl, and a colorful photo
- Beautiful Ruth, a beautiful portrait
- Elaine, yellow background and black lingerie
- Elaine - blue scarf trio, what a beautiful body
- Julia at the lake, with a cool bikini
- Bedtime, a sexy photo
- Skins, a commercial shot with sensual flavor
- Diva, great body and a cool tattoo
- Gravelled, she doesn’t need a bra
- Base, a beautiful girl in black and white
- It’s green today, very cool portrait
- Beautiful rainbow, beautiful brunette
- Unknown, but you already know
- Girl, let’s face it, she’s gorgeous
- Aiko Tanaka, lingerie
- Wind of change, she’s hot
- Joany, jeans and cleavage
- Meet your master, cool bike, and sexy girl
- Untitled, the girl needs no title
- Natacha, sexy and hot blonde. And she’s only wearing shoes
- Woodswoman, cute dress, pretty model
- I’m a model, and we can all see that
- Poison Ivy, hot model, cool photo
- Untitled, another girl that doesn’t need a title, but needs more clothes
- Playground love, fashion photography.
- Give women flowers on this day, and I’m speechless
- A bed of petals, and a sexy blonde
More links to photos that I happen to like for one reason or another. This time, they all come from flickr.
- New year ending and beginning, a gorgeous landscape
- To be young again, a selfportrait and a tree
- Summer ‘07, time to dance
- A kiss, maybe, maybe not.
- Lotus, a creature of the night
- Helpless in silence, you should stop swallowing that.
- Useless, just the title, I doubt she’s really like that.
- Cold shadow, beautiful legs.
- Life is killing me.
- Down the drain, it’s my last cry for help (read the explanation)
- Reflections, it’s magical.
- Miss Dutches, there’s always a cat.
- Iceland, an amazing landscape.
- Sensual lips.
- Blue, really, it’s blue.
- Crime scene, a photo of Danielle.
- Window, that’s a window in an eye.
- Rocket, a gorgeous model.
- Bite and look, a self portrait.
- Slime to me anyhow. It freaks me out.
- Unwanted remain. It freaks me out even more.
- Love is neverending, that’s what some people say anyway.
- Veil, hiding something.
- The path, another great landscape.
- Yasmin, I get lost in that look.
- 23, 23 what?
- Disasters and Fairytales, one of many.
- Lovely girl, a portrait.
- 1, a model